Magic Wand Home Tattoo Removal System
|Size||Price ($)||Shipping ($)|
Do you have a tattoo of a former lover or perhaps you’re just not as big of a fan of Iron Maiden as you were in 1987?
If you have ever wanted to get a tattoo removed, but just can’t afford the expensive laser surgery, we have the answer for you. GreatInventions.TV is excited to announce Magic Wand, the first affordable Home Tattoo Removal System.
Magic Wand is affordable and easy enough for anyone to use.
The secret to the Magic Wand is a patented heating element designed just for tattoo removal. When used with our ink removing Magic Wand Cream, Heat Dissipating Paper, Special Gauze and Bandages, the Magic Wand will remove an average tattoo in as few as 4 weeks (once the scab heals).
It’s so simple! Here’s how it works. Take a piece of Magic Wand wax paper and place it over the tattoo. Then apply the Magic Wand’s heating element against the paper with moderate pressure. This process can be a bit painful, so a rubber dowel is included in the packaging allowing you to bite during the process. After applying the Magic Wand to the tattoo for a quick five minutes (do not release under any circumstances), then remove the Magic Wand and wax paper. Do not rinse with cold water, but rather immediately spread the Magic Wand Cream on the area that previously contained the tattoo, followed by the Magic Wand Wrap (bandages).
The body’s own healing process then acts as the next step in our tattoo removal system. After 30 days, most scabbing will have subsided and you will now be free of that old tattoo. Note: you will need to apply new bandages every 30 minutes for the first 24 hours.
- Magic Wand Heating Element
- 12 ounce jar of Magic Wand Cream
- Box of Heat Dissipating Paper
- Three foot roll of Magic Wand Wrap
- Magic Wand Biting Dowel
Please take precautions when using Magic Wand:
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Never use Magic Wand if you are pregnant or intend on becoming pregnant
- Magic Wand should not be used on children under the age of five
- Side effects include: loss of appetitite, 2nd degree burns, decreased sensation
- A small percentage of test subjects (squirrels) experienced complete loss of libido, severe psoriasis, halitosis and alopecia
- The Magic Wand should not be used to remove tattoos in the groin region
- Avoid contact of the Magic Wand with the eyes
- Magic Wand cream may smell nice, but you should not ingest it under any circumstances