“Breastfeeding Envy” is what many psychologists are now saying is the most common and least-discussed concern among today’s young parents.
For eons new fathers have suffered from a well known condition involving a strong yearning to breastfeed. Today, men all over the world are celebrating the arrival of what Midwifery Monthly calls “a paradigm shift in newborn feeding.” All new fathers need a Mr. Milker, not just because of the sophisticated science behind it but also because it’s a pretty funny gift.
It was a huge hit at the baby shower!
- Mr. Milker makes breastfeeding by men a dream come true.
- It is easy to clean and safe; bottles are BPA and lead free.
- Finally, a fathers day or a baby shower gift Dad’s can appreciate.
New fathers and dads-to-be love Mr. Milker. It’s the perfect baby shower or fathers day present. New fathers around the world are rejoicing with the ability to participate in breastfeeding.
- BPA and lead free
- Please note, Mr. Milker is a garment with baby bottles, does not include male model shown above
- Some think it’s a great baby shower gag gift but it works.
Whether you need a joke gift for a coworker, or something slightly inappropriate as a humorous item for a new dad, Mr. Milker is perfect. Especially for the parents who seem to have everything already, give them a laugh. The baby bottles are useful regardless of whether it’s just for fun.
**IMPORTANT** Check out our Male Breast Feeding Support Group on Facebook.